Back to Articles
Homemade Meatballs for Dogs
December 28, 2016
Homemade Meatballs for Dogseasy savory meatball recipe!
only 9 ingredients!Ingredients
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees .
Grease a muffin pan or a baking sheet. In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients and mix well. Fill each muffin tin with about 1/4 cup of the mixture, or form the mixture into 10 balls and place on the baking sheet. Bake until cooked through, about 15 minutes. Let cool completely on a rack.
More you may enjoy